About Me

Hi my name is Ryan and i am in grade 5. I am looking forward to doing sport, ⅚ sport and fitzy fun friday. My favorite animal is a dog. My favorite food is KFC and pizza.I have won the cross country 5 years in a row.I love sport and other things. My favorite sport is football , my favorite player is Zaharakis’ and i go for essendon. My favorite video game is super smash bros. When i am 15 i want to go to tafe to be a carpenter or a walder. At school i have descriptive writing.I know all my times tables and my favorite thing to do in maths is long moltercion.Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 10.46.11 am

4 thoughts on “About Me

• Posted on February 24, 2015 at 9:36 am

Hey Ryan, nice start to your blog mate, I have a question for you….if you could pick any sport in the whole world to win the trophy of what would it be? You can only pick one! I would choose the Formula 1 world championship because its my favorite sport!

• Posted on February 28, 2015 at 4:19 am

Hi Mr P, I would like to win the AFL Brownlow Medal because it would mean that I was the best player for the year. I would also like my team to win the grand final so we could have the premiership trophy.

Today I found out that I got into the state championships for little athletics in the 80 metre Hurdles and i would like to win a medal.

• Posted on April 14, 2015 at 2:54 am

FIX THE HEADING! CAPITAL A AND CAPITAL M!

• Posted on May 21, 2015 at 8:20 am

ryan showed me how blog